1. What is Celcom Business Suite?
Celcom Business Suite is a solutions bundle plan. The plan consists of InternetGO™ 45, MESINKIRA, HR Biz Suite Basic, M365 Business Basic, EMS 50 & Business Wireless Gold. It also includes add-on devices such as TP-Link Dongle, Android Smartphone (NFC or Non-NFC) and Android Tablets. Optional add-on solutions are available.
2. Who is eligible to subscribe to Celcom Business Suite?
All new SME customers or customers with no contract are eligible to subscribe to Celcom Business Suite. This is a 24-month bundle contract.
3. If I am currently subscribing to any services from Celcom Business, or if the contract period has yet to end, am I eligible to subscribe to Celcom Business Suite?
Yes, you may sign up for a new line and subscribe to this bundle offer, or you may choose to terminate your current solutions plan. Do note that a termination penalty will be imposed on your current solutions plan.
4. Can I terminate any of the selected solutions in Celcom Business Suite?
You cannot terminate a service/solution selectively. If you choose to do so, you must a termination penalty will be imposed.
5. How much is the termination penalty for Celcom Business Suite?
If you terminate the subscription within the minimum contract period (24 months), you will be charged for the remainder of the contract, along with any add-on and device solutions (individual Terms & Conditions apply). For Productivity Pack, customers are required to pay an additional RM300 penalty for the TP-Link Dongle device.