This Pre-Order Service shall be read together with the general terms and conditions relevant to the Customer in respect of this Pre-Order Service as published at https://www.celcom.com.my/legal/terms-and-conditions.
The Pre-Order Service shall be applicable to Corporate customers who subscribe to the device bundle program (“Device Bundle Program”) on MEGA™ For Business Plans. This Pre-Order Service is only applicable to the Customers who make their pre-order of one of the devices (“Device”) via an Account Manager or Channel Manager (“Customers”). For avoidance of doubt, this Pre-Order Service shall not be applicable to Customer’s who have been suspended, terminated or blacklisted on the defaulters’ database.
For clarity purposes, this Promotion is applicable to Customers in the following categories:
- Corporate customers;
- Celcom’s existing customers;
- Celcom’s new customers; or
- Mobile Number Portability (MNP) customers.
For clarity purposes, MNP Customers are required to successfully port-in to Celcom before they are eligible for any offerings under this Promotion.
1. Each Customer can only make one Pre-Order for one (1) unit of the Device during the Pre-Order Period and the Customers are required to register for the relevant package that comes along with the Device (“Contract Plans”) by filling in the relevant details provided by Account Manager / Channel Manager.
2. The Pre-Order purchase is confirmed once Customers have paid the device price in full and activated the line packages during the Pre-Order period. During the Pre-Order Period, they are not allowed to:
- cancel the Pre-Order; or
- change the specifications or model or colour of the selected Device.
3. The available Contract Plans to the Customers are as follows:-
- Celcom MEGA™ Lightning 98; or
- Celcom MEGA™ Lightning 128; or
- Celcom MEGA™ Lightning 158; or
- Celcom MEGA™ Lightning 188.
4. By signing up to this Promotion, Customers are bound to a 24-month contract and subject to the Terms and Conditions under the Device Bundle Program.
5. The Customer shall receive their Device on the launch date onwards, that will be delivered by the Celcom device fulfilment team.
6. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Pre-Order of the Device shall be subjected to its availability, including but not limited to, colours, types and stock.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Celcom reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend, omit and/or vary any part or the whole of the terms and conditions of this Pre-Order Service with prior notice to the Customer herein stated.
2. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that Celcom reserves the right to disqualify any participation if the Customer is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this Pre-Order Service. Notwithstanding the above, Celcom reserves the right to reject any participation or the Customer at its sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
3. Celcom does not take any responsibility in the event the Customer is prevented from participating in the Pre-Order Service, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which including but not limited to regulatory and/or government directive, act of God etc.
4. Celcom reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to use the names, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries of the Customer for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media, without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Customer.
5. In the event any of the provisions in these terms and conditions are invalid, illegal and unenforceable under any applicable law or by any reasons whatsoever, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
6. No delay or indulgence by Celcom in enforcing any terms or conditions herein shall constitute waiver by Celcom of the Customer’s breach of these terms and conditions.