Celcom Cloud Suite Webinar aims to enable potential and existing customers on the benefits of business operational optimisation and sustainable practices offered by Celcom Cloud Suite powered by Microsoft Azure. This webinar is a golden opportunity for customers to get exclusive, interactive engagement with Celcom and Microsoft solution experts to get valuable insights on how they can transform their business to be more resilient in facing the pandemic while future-proofing their business post-Covid-19.
1. What is Celcom Cloud Suite Webinar?
Celcom Cloud Suite Webinar is a live event that enables existing and potential Celcom customers to learn how Celcom Cloud Suite powered by Microsoft Azure offers business operational optimisation and sustainability.
The Webinar will be a golden opportunity for the customers to get exclusive, interactive engagement with Celcom and Microsoft solution experts to get valuable insights on how they can transform their business to be more resilient in facing the pandemic while futureproofing their business post-Covid-19.
2. When are the Webinar dates?
Series 1 2nd July 2021 Friday 10:00AM – 12:00PM 7th July 2021 Wednesday 10:00AM – 12:00PM
3. What platform will be used for the Webinar?
4. Who are the target audiences?
Celcom Cloud Suite Webinar is open to any new and existing Celcom customers. The customers (Companies) may send two (2) to three (3) participants for the Webinar. The target audiences include;
i. Key IT/Technical personnel
ii. Key Project managers
iii. Key Procurement personnel
iv. Other relevant key decision-making personnel
5. What are the benefits of joining Celcom Cloud Suite Webinar?
i. Exclusive, interactive session with Celcom and Microsoft solution experts.
Celcom Cloud Suite Webinar will bring in several credible, experienced solution experts from Celcom and Microsoft. Though the sessions, the participants will get the chance to directly interact with the experts for exclusive insights and on-the-spot consultation.
ii. Industry-specific session (For 2nd July session)
The Webinar Series will address various segments of business today. Hence, multiple targeted sessions have been designed for specific areas with attention to the industry-specific challenges, potentials and opportunities.
iii. Comprehensive session (For 7th July session)
The Webinar Series will address various segments of business today. Through comprehensive yet concise sessions, the Webinar will address various challenges, potentials and opportunities faced by different businesses.
iv. Virtual-SOP Compliance, FREE Event
In light of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the webinar will be done at the convenience of the participants preferred location with easy access to the Webinar platform without any hassle to travel or pay for registration fee.
v. RM30 worth of FREE Boost Coins for Webinar attendees.
All Celcom Cloud Suite Webinar participants will be receiving RM 30 worth of FREE Boost Coins upon complete participation in the Webinar and provided the participants have responded to the Webinar Feedback Form. The Boost Coins will offer various redemptions opportunities for the participants to redeem shopping vouchers, merchandises and products, top-ups and many more.
vi. RM500 discount of Professional Services Fee
Any customers who successfully signed up for Celcom Cloud Suite post webinar will be entitled for a RM500 discount off their first bill.
6. How can I sign up?
You may sign up at Celcom Cloud Suite Portal at https://business.celcom.com.my/digital-solutions/cloud-suite
7. Do I need to pay to join Celcom Cloud Suite Webinar?
No. The event is completely FREE OF CHARGE (FOC).
This Webinar is held by Celcom Mobile Sdn Bhd (Company No. 197601002188 [27910-A]) (“Celcom”). By participating in the Webinar, the Attendees (as herein defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) which shall form an integral part and/or to be read together with the terms and conditions of the respective content service(s) offered and relevant to the Attendees in respect of this Webinar. Celcom reserves the rights to process the Attendee’s personal data (as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010) in accordance with Celcom’s Privacy Notice made available on Celcom’s website and as amended from time to time. Attendees may refer to frequently asked questions (“FAQ’s”) as made available at https://business.celcom.com.my/digital-solutions/cloud-suite/webinar.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and/or terms and conditions of the content service(s), such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these Terms and Conditions (ii) the respective content service(s).
Duration of Webinar
The Webinar shall commence on 2nd of July 2021 and 7th of July 2021 (“Webinar Period”). Any extension of discontinuation thereof shall be subject to the sole discretion of Celcom.
The Webinar shall only be applicable to the following persons:
1. Key IT personnel and/or key technical personnel from any business organization/company; or
2. Owners and/or key representatives of Small and Mid-Size Enterprise (“SME”); or
3. Owners and/or key representatives of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (“MSME”).
(hereinafter referred to as “Attendees”)
For clarification purpose, each eligible business organization/company, SME or MSME shall only be entitled to three (3) Attendees for the Webinar.
In order to participate in the Webinar, Attendees need to carry out the following steps no less than one (1) day before the commencement of Webinar Period: -
Step 1: Go to the website for Celcom Cloud Suite Webinar as made available at https://business.celcom.com.my/digital-solutions/cloud-suite/webinar (hereinafter referred to as “Website”)
Step 2: Fill in the registration form accordingly.
Step 3: Upon successful registration, Attendees will receive confirmation e-mail from Celcom for the Webinar.
1. Registration on the Website entitles the Attendees the access to the Webinar. Attendees shall be given the link to access the platform hosting the Webinar and relevant details upon successful registration.
2. Attendees shall receive registration confirmation via e-mail upon completion of registration on the Website. Attendees must ensure valid e-mail is entered correctly on the registration form. Attendees must check the junk e-mail box in the event the Webinar e-mail(s) are blocked by spam filters.
3. For clarification purpose, no payment is needed for registration of the Webinar.
4. By registering for the Webinar, the Attendees agree not to sell, trade, transfer, or share the access link and/or code for the Webinar, unless such transfer is between individual within the same company and within the same department and/or division.
5. The Attendees acknowledge and agree that Celcom reserves the right to remove the Attendees participation in the Webinar, in its sole discretion, if the Attendees participation or behavior create a disruption or hinder the Webinar or the enjoyment of the Webinar by other Attendees.
6. Attendees may not record or broadcast audio or video of sessions of the Webinar.
7. Celcom may take photographs and record short segments of audio and video during the Webinar for Celcom’s marketing and promotional activities. In consideration for Attendees’ participation in the Webinar, the Attendees grant Celcom the right to record, film, photograph, or capture the Attendees likeness and to use that likeness with its name and Attendee’s company’s or organization’s name, for any future Celcom publicity activity including without limitation any written materials such as brochures and e-mails, and postings to websites or social media, without any further approval from Attendees and without any payment to Attendee or Attendees’ company or organization.
1. Boost Coins
1.1 Each Attendees will be entitled to RM 30 worth of FREE Boost coins (hereinafter referred to as “Freebies”) upon conclusion of the Webinar, provided that the Attendees fill in feedback form designated by Celcom and submit it to Celcom after the conclusion of the Webinar.
1.2 The Attendees shall only utilize the Boost coins for redemptions made available on Boost application.
1.3 Celcom reserves the right to not give out the Freebies to Attendees upon failure to fulfil the aforesaid criteria in clause 1.1 herein.
2.1 Any Attendees who successfully signed up for Celcom Cloud Suite (hereinafter referred to as “Product”) for its respective company or organization after conclusion of the Webinar will be entitled for a RM500 discount off the first bill of the Product (hereinafter referred as to “Discount”).
2.2 The Discount is at the discretion of Celcom and subject to change depending on the subscription fee of the Product to be subscribed by the Attendees.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Celcom reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend, omit and/or vary any part or the whole of the terms and conditions of this Webinar with prior notice to the Attendees herein stated.
2. Celcom’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Webinar shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
3. Celcom shall not be liable for any claim by the Attendees or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Webinar.
4. Celcom disclaims any liability for loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Webinar.
5. The Attendees acknowledge and agree that Celcom reserves the rights to disqualify any participation if the Attendees is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this Webinar. Notwithstanding the above, Celcom reserves the right to reject any participation of the Attendees at its sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
6. Celcom does not take any responsibility in the event Attendees is prevented from participating in the Webinar, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which including but not limited to regulatory and/or government directive, act of God etc.
7. All the Webinar’s materials, including but not limited to, personal information and names submitted in the Webinar, handouts, books, pamphlets, slides, illustrations, photographs, service marks, trade names, trademarks are the property of Celcom and its event partner, Microsoft Malaysia Sdn Bhd (where applicable). The Attendees may not copy or reproduce such materials.
8. Celcom reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to use the names, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries of the Attendees for publicity, advertising, trade or Webinar purposes in any media, without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Attendees.
9. Except as expressly mentioned herein, Celcom shall not be responsible for any expenses and cost including out-of-pocket expenses related to or as a consequence of participating in this Webinar.
10. All Freebies offered under this Webinar are not transferable for cash or in kind and shall be subject to availability of stock. Celcom reserves the right to substitute and replace the Freebies offered with another Freebies of equal value or higher value as Celcom deems fit.
11. In the event any of the provision in these terms and conditions is invalid, illegal and unenforceable under any applicable law or by any reasons whatsoever, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
12. No delay or indulgence by Celcom in enforcing any terms or conditions herein shall constitute waiver by Celcom of the Attendees’ breach of these terms and conditions.