This Coffee Talk (Webinar) is held by Celcom Mobile Sdn Bhd (Company No. 197601002188 [27910-A]) (“Celcom”). By participating in the Webinar, the Attendees (as herein defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) which shall form an integral part and/or be read together with the terms and conditions of the respective content service(s) offered and relevant to the Attendees in respect of this Webinar. Celcom reserves the right to process the Attendee’s personal data (as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010) in accordance with Celcom’s Privacy Notice made available on Celcom’s website and as amended from time to time. Attendees may refer to frequently asked questions (“FAQ’s”) as made available at https://business.celcom.com.my/digital-solutions/cloud-suite/special-offer
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and/or terms and conditions of the content service(s), such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these Terms and Conditions (ii) the respective content service(s).
Duration of Webinar
The Webinar shall commence on 30 September 2021 (“Webinar Date”). Any extension of discontinuation thereof shall be subject to the sole discretion of Celcom.
The Webinar shall only be applicable to the following persons:
1. Decision Makers in ICT and Manufacturing
2. Chief Technology Officers
3. Chief Innovation Officers
4. IT Managers
5. Business Owners
(hereinafter referred to as “Attendees”). For clarification purposes, each eligible business organization/company or SME shall only be entitled to three (3) Attendees for the Webinar.
1. In order to participate in the Webinar, Attendees need to carry out the following steps no less than three (3) days before the commencement of Webinar date: -
Step 1: Attendees will receive an invitation EDM (Electronic Direct Mail) from Celcom and its event partners, Crayon Malaysia Sdn Bhd & Microsoft Malaysia Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as Partners)
Step 2: Attendees to complete the registration at Livestorm, the platform hosting the Webinar accordingly
Step 3: Attendees shall receive registration confirmation through e-mail upon completion of registration at Livestorm. Attendees must ensure valid e-mail is entered correctly on the registration form. Attendees must check the junk e-mail box in the event the Webinar e-mail(s) are blocked by spam filters.
Step 4: Attendees will receive an email that contains a connection link to access the Webinar.
2. For clarification purpose, no payment is needed for registration of the Webinar.
3. By registering for the Webinar, the Attendees agree not to sell, trade, transfer, or share the access link and/or code for the Webinar, unless such transfer is between individual within the same company and within the same department and/or division.
4. The Attendees acknowledge and agree that Celcom reserves the right to remove the Attendees participation in the Webinar, in its sole discretion, if the Attendees participation or behavior create a disruption or hinder the Webinar or the enjoyment of the Webinar by other Attendees.
5. Attendees may not record or broadcast audio or video of sessions of the Webinar.
6. Celcom may take photographs and record short segments of audio and video during the Webinar for Celcom’s marketing and promotional activities. In consideration for Attendees’ participation in the Webinar, the Attendees grant Celcom the right to record, film, photograph, or capture the Attendees likeness and to use that likeness with its name and Attendee’s company’s or organization’s name, for any future Celcom publicity activity including without limitation any written materials such as brochures and e-mails, and postings to websites or social media, without any further approval from Attendees and without any payment to Attendee or Attendees’ company or organization.
FREE 1 month Microsoft Azure consumption
1. Attendees shall be entitled to FREE 1 month Microsoft Azure consumption but limited to one (1) per workload per company ONLY (hereinafter referred to as “Freebies”) upon conclusion of the Webinar, provided that:
1.1 Attendees have responded to the Webinar Feedback Form designated by Celcom and submitted it to Celcom right after the conclusion of the Webinar
1.2 Attendees have responded to the Webinar Thank You EDM that Celcom will send after the Webinar through e-mail
1.3 Attendees have successfully signed up for Celcom Cloud Suite powered by Microsoft Azure for their respective company or organization before 31 December 2021
2. The Freebies is applicable for the workload that currently is NOT on Microsoft Azure; and cannot be combined with any other offer (if applicable) unless otherwise permitted by Celcom
3. Total amount of workload credits will be determined after the assessment is successfully conducted by Celcom and its Partners, and subject to Celcom’s approval
4. The approved workload credits are to be used within the first 30 days of sign-up.
5. The offer is valid until 31 December 2021. Any unused workload credits cannot be carried over after the offer date.
6. Celcom reserves the right to not give out the Freebies to Attendees upon failure to fulfil the aforesaid criteria in clauses 1.1 and/or 1.2 and 1.3 herein.
7. The Freebies is at the discretion of Celcom. It is subject to change and depending on the assessment result, availability of stock, and Celcom’s approval.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Celcom reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend, omit and/or vary any part or the whole of the terms and conditions of this Webinar with prior notice to the Attendees herein stated.
2. Celcom’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Webinar shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
3. Celcom shall not be liable for any claim by the Attendees or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, third party, consequential, or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Webinar.
4. Celcom disclaims any liability for loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Webinar.
5. The Attendees acknowledge and agree that Celcom reserves the right to disqualify any participation if the Attendees is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this Webinar. Notwithstanding the above, Celcom reserves the right to reject any participation of the Attendees at its sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
6. Celcom does not take any responsibility in the event Attendees are prevented from participating in the Webinar, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which including but are not limited to regulatory and/or government directive, an act of God, etc.
7. All the Webinar’s materials, including but not limited to, personal information and names submitted in the Webinar, handouts, books, pamphlets, slides, illustrations, photographs, service marks, trade names, trademarks are the property of Celcom and its event Partners (where applicable). The Attendees may not copy or reproduce such materials.
8. Celcom reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to use the names, photographs, voice or video recordings, and entries of the Attendees for publicity, advertising, trade, or Webinar purposes in any media, without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Attendees.
9. Except as expressly mentioned herein, Celcom shall not be responsible for any expenses and costs including out-of-pocket expenses related to or as a consequence of participating in this Webinar.
10. All Freebies offered under this Webinar are not transferable for cash or in-kind and shall be subject to availability of stock. Celcom reserves the right to substitute and replace the Freebies offered with other Freebies of equal value or higher value as Celcom deems fit.
11. In the event any of the provisions in these terms and conditions is invalid, illegal, and unenforceable under any applicable law or by any reason whatsoever, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
12. No delay or indulgence by Celcom in enforcing any terms or conditions herein shall constitute a waiver by Celcom of the Attendees’ breach of these terms and conditions.